It's important to treat your periodontitis ASAP. The longer you wait, the more likely the disease is to destroy your gum tissue. However, if you're already experiencing gum recession, you'll need to seek treatment immediately.
Shelby Periodontics in Johnson City, TN offers the latest pinhole surgical technique to treat your gums. The pinhole method is superior to other techniques because:
- The recovery time is quicker
- The recovery process is manageable
- The surgery is less invasive and doesn't require donor tissue
If you're interested in learning more about our pinhole surgical technique, dial 423-926-4867 now.
There's no need to worry - we'll prepare you for the procedure
Surgery can be scary, especially if it's your first one. Our surgeons will walk you through the process beforehand, so you're fully prepared for what's to come. The procedure will involve:
- Making a small hole in the gum tissue
- Loosening the gum tissue with special tools
- Expanding and sliding the gum line to cover the exposed root
You'll appreciate that this procedure is graft-free, suture-free and incision-free.
Get in touch with us today if you're ready to deal with your painful gum recession condition.